Members of the Making it Work project came together to discuss some of the challenges they have had doing research since the pandemic began. Knowing that other researchers and research teams were most likely experiencing the same issues, it was decided that a space should be created where people from across the country can be invited to share and learn from one another.
PAN and the AHA Centre do not ‘own’ this space. We are working together to create space for community to share insights and talk about struggles they’re having. Let's work together to problem solve!
Research in the time of COVID:
Presentation from Sherri Pooyak on the Weaving Our Wisdoms (WoW) Study
For more information:
Q&A, Sharing, Dialogue
Funding: re-organizing when in-person meetings are not possible
Notes from the meeting
- Participant recruitment is difficult these days. Share wherever and whenever possible
- Reach out to partners and ask for posters to be shared within and outside networks
- Be mindful of internet fatigue
- Continue to incorporate ceremony when/if appropriate
- Think outside of the box for e-meetings. Have fun! Change up the format!
- Send food or care packages before a meeting
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact: Sherri Pooyak, email@example.com, Marni Amirault, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Madeline Gallard, email@example.com